Wednesday 27 April 2011

Singalong is new to Q

Hi all

Hello from Tampa, and halftime in the Real Madrid vs. Barca champions league match. I've retired from the beating, beating sun to watch some good ol' fashioned soccerball, and am thoroughly enjoying the downtime right now before the UK tour with Frank. So far during my stay i have seen no less than two insects featured on the Top 10 List Of Insects You Wouldn't Want To Be Stung By, which by my reckoning is a good holiday.

My girlfriend is currently sat on the bed not far away faux-dictating a blog entry in which I'm in love with the topless, sweaty and reasonably spare-tyred man we saw running around the park earlier where we were out walking. It's pretty distracting, and barely even the truth.

ANYWAY i digress. To celebrate my absence from the UK, new single 'Singalong' has been added to Q radio's New To Q playlist, and can now be heard at random on the very same station if you're a resident of the UK mainland.

Stay well!
b. x


No comments:

Post a Comment