Thursday 19 April 2012

the webstore goeth, and then cometh back again..

Holy moly,

So, it turns out that people like t-shirts with slogans from 2008 on, because within five days of the launch of the webstore, shizzle went crazy and the first run of 'Ben Marwood Stole My Sound' t-shirts in blue sold out. This has left me with a choice to make, since I'd told everyone they'd be limited edition.

SOLUTION #1: DO A DIFFERENT COLOUR

SOLUTION #2: DO A DIFFERENT DESIGN

So, yes, this Tuesday the store re-launched with two new t-shirt designs to pre-order, the two above no less. The stock's due early on the second week of May, and whilst I know this is a little while to wait, I decided to sweeten the deal a little bit with some t-shirt related special offers as follow:

PREORDER A NEW SHIRT, GET A NEW MP3
Yep, yep, if you pre-order one of the two new shirts before 6pm on April 26th, you'll be rewarded (or punished) with a brand new, currently-unreleased mp3. I can't decide which one I'm going to give away, so I'm just going to present you with a whole list of them on the 26th for you to choose.

PRE-ORDER TWO, GET THREE NEW MP3s
Pre-order two at the same time, and not only will it cost you less, you'll also have a choice of three mp3s from the list, instead of one. Again, this applies before 6pm on April 26th. Go crazy!

As ever, there are also loads of other special offers which you can peruse simply by clicking here

That's that. Thanks for your ongoing support. Because of you, I finally learned how to use the Post & Go machines in the post office.

Ciao!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment