Tuesday 20 August 2013

US Tour: a tale of two videos

Hey everyone.

This is my first post since getting back from the US tour a couple of weeks ago - my final show there was indeed two weeks ago this very night, which is weird because it feels like a lifetime ago now - and the silence is down to trying to write a tour summary which isn't a) needlessly emotional, b) one million words and c) shit.

Whilst we're all enjoying Ben Marwood Being Silent here's two videos from various stages of the tour: one on the opening night at The Chance in Poughkeepsie before doors opened with me and Frank playing through Question Marks, and the second filmed at the other end of the tour where I am looking bedraggled and much shorter: Frank's festival survival guide, filmed at Osheaga Festival in Montreal, Canada.

Enjoy!



For the second video, click here!



2 comments:

  1. That was totally wicked! Glad to have you back on our shores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed that you were only in the US for such a short time! How dare you come to my country, marswoon me, and run?! But seriously, you were excellent. Hope to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete